(post is archived)

Register or login to comment!

from comments:

Having delt with an over zealous school counselor in the past who contacted CPS on my family:. Do not let them in your home. Get an attorney immediately. They usually are on a fishing expedition. Know that they can and will interview your child, record them with out your consent. The best thing to do is teach your child this mantra...."call my parents, call my parents."

Another demonstration that concerns of breaking up families are feigned for political motives.