Poal: Say what you want.
Thanks for registering! Here you'll find a brief introduction on how to use this site
Your message indicator, a link to your profile settings, and some basic functions are in the sidebar.
- Takes you to your message center where you can see replies and PMs.
- The envelope will have a badge with a number in it if you have a new message.
Your user profile has options that can be set as follow:
- Open external links in a new window
- Disable custom sub styles: Disables custom CSS styles on subs.
- Show NSFW content (disabled by default): Shows posts that may contain nudity or extreme content.
- Experimental features: endless scrolling and auto-refresh when a new post is submitted
This site is composed of subs. Each sub community has their own set of themes, rules, moderators, etc. which can include:
- Extra CSS to change the colors and look of the sub
- Sidebar information with links to other sites that may not be affiliated with this site
- Choose the default sort of a sub when a user goes to it (New/Hot/Top)
- A video player mode that can play all the youtube posts that have been posted
- The color of everyone's username corresponds to their account level.
- The idea here is to offer something of a reward to the people who contribute a lot to poal
- Some of the wonderful benefits of these fantastic colors are they make shills easier to spot, it rewards long time community members and gives a sense of progression
- The Color setup is as follows:
- Level 0 -> light blue
- Level 2 (60 points) -> green
- Level 6 (360 points)-> yellow
- Level 20 (4,000 points)-> orange
- Level 30 (9,000 points)-> red
- Level 50 (25,000 points)-> blue Poal logo
- Notice: Level 0 to 6 are limited to 60 Link and 60 Text Posts per day
- Comments are unlimited