I want to be clear here I have pretty extensively researched this issue and I do not want to leave room for poal to either be shutdown or removed from a payment for our speech(this one was very complicated to figure out) so I will not be able to accept any donations until I have actually formed an LLC, for tax reasons until then I cannot accept any donations(other than crypto currency which I will wait to use cash out of if any is donated). I will in the coming months be forming this LLC and getting poal its own bank account(This is one aspect I will still need to finish researching). So as I have said many times before donations are coming. Until I can be 100% sure they are safe for poal I think its better for me to just continue funding it myself.
For the record poal is in no danger of being underfunded at the moment. I am still able to manage the cost just fine, and if that changes I will just accelerate the donations plan and update the community accordingly well in advance of their being any kind of problem.
Thanks Sincerely Boobs